Alternate Area of Nursing: Learning DisabilityJune 15, 2022
An Examination of the Determinants of Chinese Outward Foreign Direct Investment and an Evaluation of the Belt and Road Initiative in PakistanJune 16, 2022
The following text comprises the study's introduction.
The Healthcare sector is one of the complex and rigid industries that at first, might seem invulnerable to get interrupted by the innovators. Then again latest tech entrepreneurs are trying to change that into a better one. The innovation from apps to social networks to robots and complex stimulators.
The main motive of the tech entrepreneurs is to influence the industry with innovation Pozin, (2014). The Healthcare industry instantaneously emboldens innovation and entrepreneurship and helps to enhance the healthcare sector. This leads to facing different challenges in the healthcare sector and helps to tackle different techniques to secure the patient's safety (Myler, 2014).
Aim and Objectives
This study aims to analyze how entrepreneurship and innovation help in the enhancement of patient safety techniques in the health care sector in the UK. The objective of the study is underlined and defined:
- To understand the influence of entrepreneurship and innovation on patients' safety
- To examine the techniques which can be used by using entrepreneurship and innovation for the safety of patients.
- To highlight the significance of entrepreneurship and innovation in patient safety in the healthcare sector.
- To draw the recommendation regarding enhancement of entrepreneurship and innovation in patient safety in the healthcare sector of the UK.
The research question has been proposed as:
- What are entrepreneurship and innovation? And how does it affects the healthcare sector?
- What techniques can be used to enhance entrepreneurship and innovation in patient safety?
- Why it’s important to work on the enhancement of patient safety techniques in entrepreneurship and innovation?
- What are the benefits to work on patient safety techniques in the enhancement of entrepreneurship and innovation?
This research is conducted to work on the different aspects and techniques which can be used in the safety of the patients to work on the advancement of entrepreneurship and innovation, especially in the health sector of the UK. In this study, there is an in-depth discussion and analysis of different techniques which will be utilized in patient safety while emphasizing the development of the technologies and entrepreneurship in the healthcare sector. Previously the research and studies are only applied to the healthcare factors but did not focus on how to maximize the safety of the patients, as well as what techniques are more accurate to apply while using the combination of entrepreneurship and the latest innovation. Therefore this study will work on making and implementing the patient safety techniques while enhancing entrepreneurship and innovation.
In this research, the researcher will adopt a qualitative research methodology to analyze different patient safety techniques and discuss the enhancement of entrepreneurship and innovation in the healthcare sector of the UK. Moreover, the primary data collection method will be utilized, to gather the information from the patients and employees of the hospitals in the health care center in the UK, while conducting interviews with them. In interviews, interviewers will be asked related to their different experiences with any unique use of innovation in the process of their treatment and other practices implemented in their hospital. Interviews will be conducted with 5 participants who had worked in the healthcare sector and 5 participants who have recently experienced an illness and been in hospital for some time. The thematic analysis method will be used to verify and analyze the data gathered through interviews to ensure the authenticity of the data. Lastly, it will help the researcher to draw effective recommendations and conclusions.
1. Ilya Pozin,2014,(10 health tech companies changing the world)[online] https://www.forbes.com/sites/ilyapozin/2014/06/01/10-health-tech-companies-changing-the-world/#2ffd6779dab0: [access on:1/11/2019]
2. Larry Myler 2014,(what does entrepreneur looks like in health care sector)[online] https://www.forbes.com/sites/larrymyler/2016/03/14/what-does-entrepreneurship-look-like-in-healthcare/#5cf89338155e: [access on:1/11/2019]
Get 3+ Free Dissertation Topics within 24 hours?