Welcome to PremierDissertations.com (the “Website”), a service offered by Thy Sky Ltd Ltd and its affiliates (“Company”, “we”, “us” or “our”). For the purposes of General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (“GDPR”), Thy Sky Ltd Ltd., a private limited company, having registered address at 160 Kemp House, City Road, London EC1V 2NX, company number 12840247.
- Why We Collect and Process Your Personal Data
- About Your Consent
- What Information We Collect About You
- About Cookies Files
- Our use of Google Analytics and Google Adwords tools
- About Marketing and Opting out
- About Your Rights
- Whom You Can Complaint To
- About Children
- How to Contact Us
Why We Collect and Process Your Personal Data
We are extremely serious about your privacy and use your personal data only for legitimate reasons and in accordance with personal data protection law, for purposes such as:
- to provide you with the Services you request;
- to ensure that our Website content is presented on your device in the most effective way;
- to contact you in relation to an ordering process;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and the Company.
- to manage your account, including processing payments and refunds and providing notifications;
- to keep our Website safe and secure;
- to notify you about changes in our Services;
- to respond to, and handle any comments, queries or complaints addressed by you regarding the Website and our Services, and any similar comments, queries or complaints from other customers;
- to conduct research, statistical and behavioral analysis;
- to contact you for marketing purposes, where applicable;
- to administer our website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other customers of our site about services that may interest you or them.
Legal Basis for Processing Your Information
We may only process your personal data if we have a certain legal ground for doing so (i.e. “legal basis” in terms of GDRP). For the purposes of this Policy, our legal basis for processing for your personal data is:
- your consent which is necessary for certain types of processing (for direct marketing, for example);
- because the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract between you and the Company or for us to take any preliminary steps that are required before we enter into such a contract, provided however that we only do this at your request;
- our legitimate interest in:
- protecting Company and our customers from attempts to engage in fraudulent transactions (for our fraud detection processes);
- protecting the security of your account;
- providing quality customer support.
- to comply with a legal obligation.
Before we can process your personal data, you will be required to give your consent for certain processing activities. Please note that if you have previously given your consent you may freely withdraw such consent at any time by emailing email@example.com.
If you withdraw your consent, and if we do not have another legal ground for processing, then we will stop processing your personal data. Please note that if we need to process your personal data in order to operate the Website and/or provide our Services, and you object or do not consent to us processing your personal data, the Website and/or those Services may not be available to you.
What Information We Collect About You
During your use of the Website and our Services, we can collect your personal and non-personal data and we can collect it in a few different ways.
Information We Collect Directly from You
- The information which you provide us with by filling in our Order Form or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you ordering Services on the Website, submit certain materials for your Paper, edit your profile/ account, take part in a survey, and when you report a problem. The information you give us may include:
- your name;
- email address;
- phone number, and
- details of your academic profile.
This data is necessary for the adequate performance of the contract between you and the Company and to allow us to carry out our legal obligations arising from this contract.
The legal ground for processing this information is our legitimate interests in improving our Services and providing quality service support.
Information from Third Parties
We may work with certain third parties (for example, business partners, sub-contractors, payment service providers, analytics providers) and we also may receive some information about you from them.
- your payment cardholder name;
- email registered, and
- your address.
Information We Collect Automatically
When you use our Services or access our Website, we automatically collect non-personally identifiable information but which potentially may be used to identify you personally. This includes data about your device, browser, OS, your IP-address, general location information (country) and time zone, and the date and time of each of your session on our Website.
This information may be collected through various technologies, including server logs, cookies and similar technologies (web beacons, for example).
Information We Collect Directly from You
We may also collect from you certain non-personal data, including any materials you provide us for your Paper and password of your profile.
Our use of Google Analytics and Google Adwords tools
Google as well as our Google Analytics data can start using your personal data taken from the personal Google account of yours that allows showing you ads based on your preferences. This takes place in case you allow Google to associate the history from your browser and app with your personality. This way your personal data will be taken from the personal Google account of yours and upon the data gathered by the Google Analytics tool in order to build the lists of audience or for the purpose of cross-device remarketing. Based on it, you will see ads on any device you use which is connected to your account at Google, because we used the data of the signed-in user.
Google gathers the Google-authenticated sign-in ID along with the other personal data that is associated with the specific account at Google of our users. And for the purpose of supporting our audiences, Google also adds these identifiers to our Google Analytics data.
With the above-mentioned cookies, we also use another third-party vendor remarketing tracking type of cookies, which includes the tracking cookie of Google Adwords. Due to it, we will keep on displaying your ads while you are browsing the Internet, which is specifically related to the Google Content Network (GCN).
The third-party vendors, which includes Google whose services are at our disposal, will place cookies on the web browsers for the purpose of serving ads upon the history of the latest visits to our Website. With the help of it we will create special offers for our clients and keep on marketing our Services to all visitors who expressed their preference of our Services.
Marketing and Opting-out
If you previously gave us your consent, we may contact you through electronic messaging services including emails, text messages and similar services about our Services, promotions and special offers which may be interested to you.
YOU HAVE THE RIGHT AT ANY TIME TO ASK US TO STOP PROCESSING YOUR INFORMATION FOR DIRECT MARKETING PURPOSES. If you wish to exercise this right, you should contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or through the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our marketing emails.
As a data subject (in terms of GDPR) you have rights with respect to personal data you provided us with. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before taking further action on your request. Therefore, you may:
- request access to your personal data. You have the right to access your personal data we are storing or process about you. Your request may be subject to a small fee depending on certain circumstances and depending on when you request this right.
- request correction of incorrect or incomplete data. If your personal data are incorrect or incomplete, you are entitled to have the data rectified.
- request erasure (‘right to be forgotten’). You have the right to request the erasure of your data in case:
- you withdraw your consent to the processing and there is no other legitimate ground for processing;
- you object to the processing and there is no justified reason for continuing the processing;
- you object to processing for direct marketing;
- processing is unlawful, or
- when processing personal data of children.
- restrict the processing of your personal data, for example where the personal data is inaccurate or where you have objected to the processing.
- object to processing based on our legitimate interest. You can always object to the processing of personal data about you for direct marketing and profiling in connection to such marketing.
- request not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, for example where a computer program makes decisions which affect your contractual rights.
- data portability. You have a right to receive the personal data that you have provided to us in a machine-readable format. Where secure and technically feasible such data can be transmitted to another data controller by us.
Your request to exercise your rights will be assessed given the circumstances in every individual case. Please note that we may also retain and use your information as necessary to comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
When submitting your request, please put it in written form by sending an email to our Customer Support Team email@example.com
If you have any concerns about how we collect or process your data you have the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority, which is Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk)
Our Website and our Services are not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any personal information to us. We do not knowingly or intentionally collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this Website or through our Services, make any purchases through the Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The SSL-certificate used to process all the information submitted to the order and/or inquiry forms guarantees full confidentially of your information and the safety of all the transactions submitted through these forms.
To restrict access of any third party to the collected personal details of our clients, we shall take all reasonable efforts. Our employees are to be properly instructed and trained to keep the safety of provided information.
Notices and reports of this document are to be considered as learned and read when 1 day passes from the moment the report or notice was sent.
This document may be changed, adjusted, revised at our absolute and sole discretion with any issued notices or warnings.