Coursework Plagiarism Checker: How to Remove Plagiarism in your Coursework ImmediatelyDecember 1, 2022
Pharmacy Dissertation TopicsDecember 1, 2022
Plagiarism is copying someone else's work and presenting it as your own without giving them any sort of credit. If you're a student, chances are that you must have already heard of this term. It's a serious offence academically, and it has detrimental effects on the quality of our work. The inability to present your learning in your own words can cause some students to resort to copying someone else's work to avoid getting failed in the course.
But as times have changed, plagiarised content can be detected easily with the help of different software, and it's no secret that the consequences can be really appalling. It can result in failing the course, getting a bad grade and even worse, direct expulsion from the institute. In order to avoid all of this from happening, it is best to check whether your work contains any kind of plagiarised material.
Assignments are basically simple tasks and assessments assigned to students to check their learning and the efforts they put into their studies. Grading an assignment greatly depends upon the fact that the work should be unique, informative and plagiarism free. Therefore, it is vital to check the plagiarism beforehand to avoid some serious penalties later. Providentially, our free service can help you with this. There are many online plagiarism checker free services that are authentic, user-friendly and satisfactory that can help detect plagiarism in the assignment draft and help you improve the quality of your work to get better results. Still, the main drawback is that the data is unprotected and can be saved in an online database. With our free service, you get a Turnitin report without having the fear that your data can get exploited. Yes, you heard it right!
Let's be honest; unique and original work gets appreciated by all, and it also reflects the hard work and efforts that have been put in.
Our Free Assignment Plagiarism Checker and its advantages
Before we go into the details about how to use a plagiarism checker, we must get familiar with this term. Plagiarism Checker, quite simply, is any software that can detect any similarities between the document being tested for plagiarism with the billions of content available online. It can detect the source from which the data is copied and highlight the copied content in our document. It provides results in percentage that reflects how much of our assignment data contains copied content.
Also Check: Assignment Writing Services
The various advantages of using our Plagiarism checker free service are as follows:
- Saves time: One of the many advantages of using our free plagiarism checker service is that it provides plagiarism reports within a shorter time frame, as there is no need to provide all of the personal information. You just have to submit the document and get the plagiarism report via email.
- Maintains privacy: While using our free plagiarism checker service, you can have the security that your data's privacy is maintained and it doesn't get saved in an online database.
- It's free: This is one of the greatest advantages of using our free Plagiarism Checker. It is economical to use as there's no expenditure of money, and you get a Turnitin plagiarism report without having to pay for it.
- Better results: By using a free plagiarism checker, your chances of getting a good grade significantly increase. As of now, you have already edited out the parts that lacked originality and contained copied content, so your work automatically becomes high in quality.
- Safety from Penalties: Reviewing your assignment before submitting it for grading can save you from negative penalties and prevent you from committing an academic crime.
How to use a Plagiarism checker and interpret the report
It is quite simple to use a free Plagiarism checker. You just have to submit your assignment draft without having to provide any additional information and just wait for the result. It provides you with the results in a time frame of 24 hours. Plagiarism Checker provides you with a Turnitin plagiarism report revealing the following:
- The plagiarism percentage represents how much of your data is copied.
- Links to the sources from where the data is copied.
- Copied content in highlighted form
This report is highly helpful as you can edit the plagiarised material and visit the different sites to check if the similarity is authentic and worrisome.
Also Check: Assignment Writing Examples
The Many Penalties of Committing an Academic Fraud
Plagiarism, as we all know, is an academic offence and can result in serious consequences and penalties. It is vital to avoid plagiarism in our work to retain its value and authenticity. For example, plagiarism in our work can result in
- Getting a lower grade.
- Failing the course
- Expulsion from the institute
- Bad Reputation
As plagiarism is basically copying someone else's work without giving them any credit, it can be regarded as cheating and cheating is never appreciated in anything.
However, plagiarism can also be accidental. It can just be a coincidence even if you have not copied the work from anywhere, and it's better to check your assignment draft with a Plagiarism Checker before submitting it to detect accidental plagiarism because it's better to be safe than sorry. You can later edit the parts in which there's any sort of plagiarised material.
In order to excel in your assignment, it is vital to make sure it is one hundred percent plagiarism free and depicts originality. It's important to use a Plagiarism Checker before submitting your assignment to ensure it does not contain any plagiarised material so you can improve your chances of getting a good grade and ending up with the best results.